Equi-Balance is a low-starch, low-calorie concentrated source of vitamins and trace minerals for all classes of horses. Proper nutrition is extremely important in managing all types of horses, but supplying optimal nutrient intake without providing excess calories to those with low energy needs, particularly those with metabolic issues, can be especially challenging.
Easy keepers at risk of, or exhibiting signs of metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance will benefit from careful management of the amount and type of forage and feed,
with special attention to carbohydrate and caloric intake. Equi Balance is a natural product helping to maintain effective digestion by the inclusion of Equisaf Yeast Cultures and Bioplexes. In pursuit of further benefits for your horse’s health we have included bioplexes which are mineral proteinates of Zinc, Iron, Copper and Manganese.
These are bonded to a range of amino acids to allow a number of
potential absorption routes within the horses system. Bioplexes have been shown to improve equine health in general and in particular, immunity, development of bone, muscle structure, fertility and condition.
For a free detailed dietry plan please follow the link below.
- Concentrated low-clorie, low-non-structural carbohydrate source of vitamins and trace minerals
- Fulfils the vitamin and mineral needs of horses and ponies that are on forage-only diest or that consume less than the recommended daily amount of fortified feeds
- Features elevated zinc concentration
- Contains yeast culture to enhance digestion of fibre and other nutrients
- Low-intake, palatable pellet allows for easy feeding
Suitable for horses and ponies: Cushing Disease, Laminitis, over-weight ponies, older horses,
broodmares, stallions, performance horses, post colic, show horses, sales prep, youngstock,
native breeds, good doers,
Feeding Rates Per Day
1G PER 1KG OF HORSE WEIGHT
500kg Horse = 500g Balancer
250kg Pony = 250g Balancer